Live Reviews are taught at various locations across the country throughout the year. Special sessions can be scheduled for schools or hospitals. Learn More >
We guarantee that a students' first NCLEX® attempt will be successful if the student has completed either the Hurst Live, Online, or Classroom Video review in their entirety, and attempts the NCLEX® within 3 months of graduation from a U.S. accredited school of nursing.
If such student is unsuccessful, Hurst will provide, at the student's choice, either:
- Our one-time 45-day remediation course which must be completed within 1 year of student's graduation date.
- A full refund. To receive a refund, student must:
- Not have taken more than 2 reviews (Live, 90-Day online, or classroom video in any combination)
- Notify Hurst within 2 weeks of receiving NCLEX® failure notice
- Provide postmarked envelope of NCLEX® failure notice & candidate performance report (copy or actual)
- Return all course material provided.
This policy will be strictly enforced. Hurst reserves the right to amend or change any policy at our sole discretion.
Immediate access to proven course materials with printable lecture notes. Review when its most convenient to your busy schedule. Learn More >