Live Reviews are taught at various locations across the country throughout the year. Special sessions can be scheduled for schools or hospitals. Learn More >
The Hurst Q Review examination is designed to assist students with preparation for the NCLEX® exam by providing realistic practice questions in a timed format, and is included with the complete Hurst Live or Online NCLEX® review course. Hurst students are allowed no more than 6 (six) attempts of the Hurst Q Review within one year from their nursing school graduation date or one year from the start date of their first Hurst NCLEX® review, whichever is longer. The NCLEX® exam is an adaptive test, meaning that the next question served is chosen based on your response to the previous question. There are no NCLEX® preparation test banks (available from any source) that are identical to the NCLEX® exam.
Just like the real NCLEX® exam:
- You will receive the correct percentage of each test category based on the current NCSBN test plan.
- Overall test results as well as results by category are provided following completion.
- You must answer each item before you can move to the next item.
- After you answer an item, you cannot return to any previous item to change your answer.
- Your time available remaining for the exam is indicated by clock countdown above each questions.
- Work in a systematic manner; do not spend too much time on any one item.
- If you choose to retake the Q Review exam, the test will not repeat previously taken questions within the 6 attempts allowed by Hurst
Unlike the real NCLEX® exam:
- Hurst's Q-Review exams are not adaptive. You will receive 125 practice questions on each exam and for scoring purposes, all questions are worth the same amount.
- Hurst Q Review immediately reports your results and rational for all correct and incorrect answers! A completion certificate that includes results by test category is available for immediate printing
- To accommodate students' schedules, you will be allowed to pause the Q-Review exam and return at a later time to complete it.
Immediate access to proven course materials with printable lecture notes. Review when its most convenient to your busy schedule. Learn More >