Let our NCLEX® expert RN faculty lead you to first attempt success! Hurst's Critical Thinking and Application NCLEX® Review combines the best of ALL worlds:
- Provides MUST KNOW core content
- Develops brand-new nurse critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates NCLEX®-specific testing strategies
- Includes NCLEX®-style practice exams based on the current test plan
Live Hurst reviews are taught at various locations across the country throughout the year. Special sessions can be scheduled for schools or hospitals with a 20-25 student minimum class size. If one is not scheduled for your class, contact your Hurst Regional Director to schedule a live review for your class today!
Hurst's Enhanced Live Review Package ($350) Includes:
- 3 days of live lectures focusing MUST KNOW core content along with 254 page student book provided the first day of the review
- 1 year access to Specialty Area Lectures and Resource Materials including Pharmacology & Infection Control.
- 14 days unlimited online access to all Hurst Review lectures to reinforce any lecture topics you choose (excludes repeat students)
- "Q Review" question bank providing NCLEX®-style practice exams (6 attempts, 125 Questions each)
- "NurseCoach" online tutor and technical support
- 100% Money back guarantee or 45-Day intense remediation program
- Pay once and attend unlimited Live Review events within 1 year of your graduation date or start date of your first Live Review, whichever is longer
- Payment plan is available* - Reserve your seat with as little as $50 non-refundable deposit.
- As of reviews starting on, or after, September 1, 2014 we will no longer be accepting cash or checks at the review. You must register with a credit card through our website to attend a review.
- Visa, MC, Discover & American Express accepted
* To use the Hurst payment plan: preregister for the event online with a $50 non-refundable deposit, then provide Hurst with two separate checks the first day of your Live Review, one should be for half of the remaining balance and dated the first day of the Live Review, the second check should be dated for the other half of the remaining balance and dated exactly one month from that date. Example: May 17 and June 17. This payment plan is not applicable to reviews starting after September 1, 2014. Reviews beginning after this date are subject to our new payment plan.
Still not sure about how the Hurst Review course will help?
Check out our new Free Trial Demo to watch sample lecture with notes and free NCLEX® question practice using our Q Review.
- Day 1*
- Fluid & Electrolytes
- Acid / Base Balance
- Day 2*
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Day 3*
- Critical Thinking Exercises
- Neurological Nursing
- How to Pass
- Specialty Topics**
- Maternity Nursing
- Complications of Maternity
- NCLEX® Strategy Questions I
- NCLEX® Strategy Questions II
- Pediatric Nursing
- Management and Delegation
* 14-Day Access to ALL Hurst Online Lecture topics begins on last day of live review
** Specialty Topic video lectures are delivered Online only, and are available for one year beginning on the last day of the review.