Hurst has introduced our two-day live NCLEX-PN® Review at limited campuses. This class is not available in all areas, so if a review location is not available in your area (found at the bottom of this page), please see our traditional Live Review Schedule.
Let our NCLEX-PN® (NCLEX-LPN®, NCLEX-LVN®) expert faculty lead you to first attempt success! Hurst's Critical Thinking and Application NCLEX-PN® Review combines the best of ALL worlds:
- Provides MUST KNOW core content
- Develops new nurse critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates NCLEX-PN® testing strategies
- Includes NCLEX-PN® style practice exams based on the current test plan
Live Hurst reviews are taught at limited locations across the country throughout the year, beginning this December. Special sessions can be scheduled for schools or hospitals with a 20-25 student minimum class size. If one is not scheduled for your class, contact your Hurst Regional Director to schedule a live review for your class today!
Hurst's Live NCLEX® - PN Review Package ($275) Includes:
- 2-Days of live lectures focusing on Medical-Surgical content along with 218 page student book provided the first day of the review
- 14-Days unlimited online access to all Hurst Review lectures to reinforce any lecture topics you choose.
- 90-Day access to specialty topic lectures and supplemental resource documents including pharmacology & infection control.
- "Q-Review" question bank providing 3 NCLEX-PN® style practice tests designed according to the current NCLEX-PN® test plan (3 attempts, 125 Questions each)
- "NurseCoach" online tutor and technical support
- 100% Money back guarantee
- Payment plan is available* - Reserve your seat with as little as $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Visa, MC, Discover, & American Express accepted
- $100 discount on the Hurst NCLEX® - RN Review when continuing your education
* To use the Hurst payment plan: preregister for the event online with a $50 non-refundable deposit, then provide Hurst with two separate checks the first day of your review, one should be for $150 of the remaining balance and dated the first day of the review, the second check should be dated for the remaining balance and dated exactly one month from that date - for example, May 17 and June17.
- Introduction Day 1
- Fluid & Electrolytes
- Acid / Base Balance
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Cardiac Day 2
- NCLEX Strategy Questions
- Final Thoughts
- Maternity Nursing Online Lectures*
- Complications of Maternity
* Online Lectures are delivered Online only, and are available for three-months beginning on the last day of the review.
Select your state then click on "View Schedule" on the form below. Next, you can narrow the list by city or desired review date range. To reserve your seat for a review, click "sign up".
- Hurst reserves the right to cancel any review for any reason. If Hurst cancels any review, we will refund all monies paid or transfer to another review you select.
- Do not register for any review if the location states it is for a named school of nursing class ONLY! and you are not a student at that school!
- Hurst's two-day live NCLEX® - PN Review is currently not available in all areas. If a review location is not available in your area please see our traditional RN Live Review Details