Let our NCLEX-PN® (NCLEX-LPN®, NCLEX-LVN®) expert faculty lead you to first attempt success! Hurst's Critical Thinking and Application NCLEX-PN® Review combines the best of ALL worlds:
- Provides MUST KNOW core content
- Develops brand-new nurse critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates NCLEX-PN®-specific testing strategies
- Includes NCLEX-PN®-style practice exams based on the current test plan
Live Hurst reviews are taught at limited locations across the country throughout the year. Special sessions can be scheduled for schools or hospitals with a 20-25 student minimum class size. If one is not scheduled for your class, contact your Hurst Regional Director to schedule a live review for your class today!
Hurst's Live NCLEX-PN® Review Package ($275) Includes:
- 2 days of live lectures focusing on Medical-Surgical content along with 218 page student book provided the first day of the review
- 14 days unlimited online access to all Hurst Review lectures to reinforce any lecture topics you choose.
- 6 month access to Specialty Topic Lectures and Supplemental Resource Documents including Pharmacology & Infection Control.
- "Q Review" question bank providing 3 NCLEX-PN®-style practice tests designed according to the current NCLEX-PN® test plan (3 attempts, 125 questions each)
- "NurseCoach" online tutor and technical support
- 100% Money back guarantee
- Payment plan is available - Reserve your seat with as little as $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Visa, MC, Discover, & American Express accepted
- $100 discount on the Hurst NCLEX-RN® Review when continuing your education
- Introduction Day 1
- Fluid & Electrolytes
- Acid / Base Balance
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Cardiac Day 2
- NCLEX® Strategy Questions
- How to Pass
- Maternity Nursing Online Lectures*
- Complications of Maternity
* Online Lectures are delivered Online only, and are available for three-months beginning on the last day of the review.
Select your state then click on "View Schedule" on the form below. Next, you can narrow the list by city or desired review date range. To reserve your seat for a review, click "sign up".
- Hurst reserves the right to cancel any review for any reason. If Hurst cancels any review, we will refund all monies paid or transfer to another review you select.
- Hurst's two-day live NCLEX-PN® Review is currently not available in all areas. If a review location is not available in your area please see our traditional RN Live Review Details