Master essentials of Acid/Base Balance
- Basic pathophysiology as it relates to Acid/Base Balance
- Respiratory Acid/Base Imbalances
- Metabolic Acid/Base Imbalances
- ABG Interpretation and Compensation
This interactive learning series will improve both your clinical and classroom performance. With a thorough understanding of acid/base balance and essential skills in blood gas interpretation, you will provide expert care for your patients.
- 90-Day Access
Hurst's Essentials of Acid/Base is taught in a series of video modules with accompanying quizzes to facilitate master of content.
This 90 Day course includes:
- Four interactive video modules
- Downloadable worksheet handout that accompanies each video
- 60 Mastery questions in four fifteen question quizzes