We guarantee that a student’s first NCLEX® attempt will be successful if the student has completed the Hurst Review in its entirety* and attempts the NCLEX® within 3 months of graduation from a U.S. or Canadian accredited school of nursing.
If such student is unsuccessful, Hurst will provide, at the student’s choice, either:
1. Our one-time 45-day remediation course which must be completed within 1 year of student's graduation date. This course consists of:
- A 60-day subscription to the complete Hurst Online Review lecture series,
- A step-by-step study plan to guide students through the course,
- Weekly progress emails from an experienced Master’s level nurse educator monitoring the progress and success of the student, and
- An intense critical thinking module to solidify the understanding of core content in a way that promotes critical thinking and application skills.
2. A full refund1. To receive a refund a student must:
- Not have taken more than 2 reviews (Live, N-Stream, 90-Day online, or classroom video in any combination),
- Notify Hurst within 2 weeks of receiving NCLEX® failure notice,
- Provide postmarked envelope of the NCLEX® Failure Notice & Candidate Performance Report (copy or actual), and
- Return all course material provided.
This policy will be strictly enforced. Hurst reserves the right to amend or change any policy at our sole discretion.
* "its entirety" is defined as follows:
- For the Live or N-Stream Review: All Core Content Lectures
- Completion of all Specialty Area Online Lectures
- Completion of the available 4 Q Review Simulator exams
- For the Online or Classroom Video:
- Completion of all Online Lectures
- Completion of the available 4 Q-Review Simulator exams
**For Hurst Now Plus students, entirety includes all of #2 plus all the videos and quizzes in the elevate modules.
1 Refunds will be issued for the full purchase price in USD. Refunded amounts for non US currencies will be subject to the exchange rate as of the issue date of the refund.