- Yes, Hurst Review Services can provide schools with data from elevate and Q Reviews that will satisfy requirements within the Program Outcomes/Evaluation standards for accreditation defined by CCNE and ACEN. Please contact Hurst Review for further information.
Click on a question below to see the answer
Can Hurst Review assist my school with Accreditation Standards?
How does HURST NCLEX® Review work?
- We take what students know and help them integrate and apply knowledge the NCLEX way.
- We guide students to understand core content with no doubt or hesitation. Confidence decreases test anxiety.
- We teach the review from an integrated style using multi-logical thinking strategies.
- We help students understand the NCLEX mindset and NCLEX-specific testing strategies through the use of critical thinking exercises and NCLEX-style questions.
How does Hurst Review differ from others?
• We take a step-by-step approach:
- Core content (incorporating critical thinking and clinical judgment skills)
- NCLEX testing strategies (We teach NCLEX-specific testing strategies, not strategies that are universal for the MCAT, LSAT, or GRE)
- NCLEX-style practice exams (1,500 practice questions) including 1,000 Customizer questions for students to practice for NCLEX mastery and 500 Simulator questions to evaluate student’s preparedness for the NCLEX
• We focus on the students’ understanding of the “why” in relation to causes, signs, and symptoms.
• We use multiple teaching strategies with direct interaction to enhance student learning and engage the learner.
Why do students need Hurst NCLEX® Review?
- Our goal is to help students pass the first time and ensure they become competent and safe nurses.
- Hurst provides a comprehensive, step-by-step approach to the NCLEX with our “Clinical Judgment Approach” to NCLEX Review.
- The NCLEX exam is different from nursing school exams. At Hurst, we teach the nursing graduate to think like a brand-new nurse, incorporating the NCLEX mindset.
With multiple faculty, how do you ensure quality and accuracy in your reviews?
- Hurst instructors are registered nurses with at least five years of clinical or educational nursing experience. They are selected through a stepped process including interview, lecture and presentation style assessment, and professional experience.
- Once applicants are chosen, they participate in our orientation process. They are required to learn all Hurst Live scripted lectures and attend an NCLEX Boot Camp led by our Faculty Services department.
- All faculty are subject to onsite evaluations by the Faculty Services department to assure quality assurance.