Click on a question below to see the answer
- Yes, the elevate course is a companion to the traditional Hurst Review and builds on the students’ understanding of Hurst Review’s core content. Elevate dramatically improves students’ essential critical thinking and clinical judgment skills for NCLEX success.
- The course is presented via pre-recorded webinars within the senior level curriculum or for students to complete independently. Course components include intense, guided preparation, clinical assignments, interactive critical thinking activities, and practice quizzes from their online account.
- The Hurst elevate team works closely with faculty to determine which format best meets the needs of their students. Ask your Regional Director today about this very successful program or contact Hurst Review for more information.
Yes, we have 2 products:
Essentials of Acid Base Balance is a four-part series designed for the entry-level nursing student. This program guides the student through mastery of the the 4 acid/base imbalances and compensation.
- A 90-day subscription includes:
- Four interactive video modules- includes printable worksheets, practice problems, and learning activities for the following topic areas: Basic Pathophysiology, Respiratory Imbalances, Metabolic Imbalances, ABG Interpretation and Compensation
- 60 mastery questions to assist with understanding and applying concepts
Hurst NEXT – Clinical Judgment for the Next Generation NCLEX. Hurst NEXT can be integrated into any learning environment including the classroom, clinical or as independent learning. The modules include:
• Objectives related to the module concepts
• Content Mastery Quiz for pre-study practice
• Clinical Judgment Activity with an instructional lecture
• NGN Case Study Simulators with practice questions using all approved NGN question formats (18 questions for each module)
• Access for all modules until last day of the month and year of graduation.
• RN concepts include Assessment, Immunity, Tissue Integrity, Perfusion, Metabolism, and Fluid & Electrolytes
- Hurst attends all NCLEX invitational conventions and meetings.
- Hurst stays abreast of any life-threatening protocol changes published by CDC, AHA, Joint Commission, etc.
- Programs are updated yearly to ensure students and faculty are fully informed.
- Hurst Review – Available in 3 formats - Live, Live streaming ( N-Stream), and Online (Hurst Now)
- Our organized and concise student workbook
- Online account access includes Qbank and Readiness exams, Specialty Topic Lectures, and a Resource Library with Pharmacology, Infection Control, and more.
- 14 days of additional online access to core content lectures following Hurst Live and Hurst N-Stream to reinforce lecture topics. The consecutive 14-day access may be activated at any time during the life of the account.
- Qbank practice questions providing NCLEX-style practice quizzes and 4 Readiness exams with 125 Questions each to assess preparedness to take the NCLEX.
- Nurse Expert online support and technical support
- 100% money back guarantee or 45-day intense remediation program. Terms of the guarantee can be found at https://www.hurstreview.com/about/hurst-guarantee
- The Qbank meets the requests of both students and faculty by offering 1,500 practice questions for the RN student and 1000 practice questions for the PN student. These can be arranged according to Client Needs category or content area. Additionally, 500 Readiness exam questions have been assigned to four evaluation tests that have equal p-values and resemble the NCLEX for all students.
- The questions in both test banks include all types of NCLEX style questions, with more than 30% alternate format questions.
- The Hurst testing system has been analyzed by an independent psychometric solutions company to determine question validity and reliability