Yes, you can purchase another $99 supplement to extend Elevate for an additional 60 days of access. You must call our office to purchase the additional days. (601.833.1961)
Elevate Course Add On
Click on a question below to see the answer
Can I extend my elevate® access?
Does the Hurst guarantee still apply to my elevate® subscription?
If all Student Guarantee policy requirements are met and a student completes the Hurst Review and elevate® in its entirety, the Student Guarantee refund will extend to include elevate®.
How long does it take to complete elevate®?
Elevate® is a self-paced program. The elevate® subscription provides 60 days of access to elevate®-specific seminars and mastery tests, as well as access to all Hurst core content and specialty topic lectures. You can complete a module each week or two per week. It’s up to you! We recommend approximately 5 hours of intense study time per module, so pace yourself to get the most out of each module.
How much does an elevate® subscription cost?
An elevate® subscription add on is $99. Elevate® can be added to any RN review purchase and "activated" when you are ready to study the modules. When paired with a review, elevate® also can be added to the payment plan. Check our social media accounts and our website for details on specials and discounts.
What does elevate® include?
A 60-day subscription to elevate® offers students:
- Nurse Coaches to guide the study of Hurst Core Content
- 15 seminars organized into 6 online webinar modules (about an hour and 15 minutes to view each of the 6 webinars)
- 6 practice quizzes with high level alternate format NCLEX®-style questions. (25 questions per module)
- Clinical judgment assignments with each module such as reviewing disaster plans, the crash cart, and management and delegation
- Reduction of test anxiety and greater confidence at exam time
What is elevate® and why should I buy it in addition to my review course?
Elevate® is a companion course to the Hurst NCLEX-RN® Review. This guided intense study plan was designed to simplify and organize your individual study time, so you can be confident you are studying the right material, the right way.