Elevate Course Add On
Yes, you can purchase another $99 supplement to extend Elevate for an additional 60 days of access. You must call our office to purchase the additional days. (601.833.1961)
If all Student Guarantee policy requirements are met and a student completes the Hurst Review and elevate® in its entirety, the Student Guarantee refund will extend to include elevate®.
Elevate® is a self-paced program. The elevate® subscription provides 60 days of access to elevate®-specific seminars and mastery tests, as well as access to all Hurst core content and specialty topic lectures. You can complete a module each week or two per week. It’s up to you! We recommend approximately 5 hours of intense study time per module, so pace yourself to get the most out of each module.
An elevate® subscription add on is $99. Elevate® can be added to any RN review purchase and "activated" when you are ready to study the modules. When paired with a review, elevate® also can be added to the payment plan. Check our social media accounts and our website for details on specials and discounts.
A 60-day subscription to elevate® offers students:
- Nurse Coaches to guide the study of Hurst Core Content
- 15 seminars organized into 6 online webinar modules (about an hour and 15 minutes to view each of the 6 webinars)
- 6 practice quizzes with high level alternate format NCLEX®-style questions. (25 questions per module)
- Clinical judgment assignments with each module such as reviewing disaster plans, the crash cart, and management and delegation
- Reduction of test anxiety and greater confidence at exam time
Elevate® is a companion course to the Hurst NCLEX-RN® Review. This guided intense study plan was designed to simplify and organize your individual study time, so you can be confident you are studying the right material, the right way.